FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- We don’t want solar. How can you help us?
- Does Progeneration Energy provide maintenance services?
- What kind of financing or incentives are available?
- Will I still pay my current utility company?
- What do I need to know when starting a project with Progeneration Energy?
- Can Progeneration Energy help me educate my staff about energy efficiency in our facilities?
- Will my system stop working if it’s cloudy or raining?
- Do I have to clean my solar panels?
- Will the installation damage my roof?
- How long will my system last?
- Do I need a battery?
We don’t want solar. How can you help us?
We are not a solar company. We are an energy management company, and we utilize multiple sources of power generation to meet our clients’ needs. Each contract is designed to stabilize the energy bill you are already paying for up to 20 years. The methods we use to generate and save power cover a broad range: wind turbines, batteries, solar panels, LED lights, HVAC units, windows, roofs, maintenance plans, and so on. Progeneration will cover the cost of any assets that are installed.
Does Progeneration Energy provide maintenance services?
Progeneration offers maintenance services, at no cost to the customer, for all assets installed as part of the energy management solution. We utilize a hassle free maintenance portal for customers to enter maintenance concerns that occur outside of the scheduled quarterly inspections, and our technicians will complete the work at the most convenient times for you, helping you run your business with least interruptions possible.
What do I need to know when starting a project with Progeneration Energy?
The first and most important thing to know is that Progeneration Energy will help you start saving on your energy usage from the beginning of the project. We will educate you on how to manage your energy, and take away the stress of initial funding, maintenance and repairs.
Will the installation damage my roof?
Progeneration Energy’s qualited teams of installers go to great lengths not to damage your roof in the installation process. With a variety of options to ensure the system is properly set on the roof this may be done by axing it directly or by using a ballasted system.
CALL US TODAY