Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Developes preliminary design basis and scope of work Coordinate supply chain
- Conduct daily core procurement duties such as forecasting usage, analyzing engineering drawings and creating Requests for Quotation (RFQ); coordinating materials received for all levels to drive efficient workflow process.
- Actively track multiple aspects of ongoing projects to include managing team member schedules
- Develops and identifies improvements in material management-related work processes (requisitioning, purchasing, expediting, transportation, receiving).
- Ability to properly and efficiently complete extremely detailed work is a must
- Must be able to acquire and organize deliverables from employees
- Ability to understand and follow directions from the Manager/Director
- Clerical duties, client communication via email, mail, and faxing
- Coordinate with employees on project priorities and customer requests
- Provide other general support for project and office operations as needed
- Solar experience preferred however, experience in a construction or engineering company is a plus
- AutoCAD experience preferred however, not required Dependable and timely attendance record with the ability to work long hours dedicated to project completion
- Ambitious and willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, meet production/service time schedules, and adapt to necessary and unforeseen changes
- Demonstrates consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments
- Strong Interpersonal Skills with a Can-Do Attitude
- Clear Communications Skills (Oral, Written and Comprehension)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or other related field is preferred. Will consider an Associate’s degree with related work experience.